- High quality binds, tested & approved
- Local installation available for Queen Creek
- Monthly Promotion Discounts
- Price Match Guarantee
- Many products are eco-friendly
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Yes! Please contact me for a FREE no obligation quote on custom window coverings.
Queen Creek, AZ Blinds – Arizona Window Blinds Information
Blinds Chalet has more than 25 years of experience selling and installing window blinds & window shades. Our Arizona window blinds manufacturers construct them using premium materials and resources which are tested for quality and durability. To order, contact us today! Click on the links to the right for more information about the type of blinds we offer.
Call our showroom in Meas, AZ plus ordering online is EASY! Do it yourself and save big over local Queen Creek hardware stores and local blind dealers. Shop without leaving the comfort of your home and we will ship direct to your location.
Recent Customer Reviews near Queen Creek, AZ
1. If they want us to give exact window opening sizes, they need to make the blinds narrower ½” allow movement of blinds. I had to cut several entire blinds to allow for movement. Several blinds had slats of differing lengths. If I had not had a table saw, I would have had to ship them back to be recut.
2. Some of the valances were sent with a 90 degree cut on the ends, others had a 45 degree cut on the ends. I had to cut the 45 degree ends to fit inside the window openings.
3. Prior to ordering, It was not clear how the interior valance versus exterior valance would look. We would have ordered exterior valance if we had understood what it looked like.
Overall, the blinds were well worth the price and corrections made on our part.
About Queen Creek, AZ
The town of Queen Creek is located in Maricopa County, Arizona. The town covers an area of about 25 square miles and as of 2009 the population was 25,000 residents. Even though Queen Creek is a small town there are several attractions for residents and visitors to enjoy. The Queen Creek Center for the Performing Arts, Schnepf Farms and the Queen Creek Olive Mill are just a few of the places to visit. Queen Creek is located southeast of Phoenix and the closest cities are Gilbert and Chandler. Queen Creek has great outdoor activities to enjoy such as hiking in the San Tan Mountains, biking, horseback riding and more. There are several golf courses that are within close distances of Queen Creek as well. The weather in Queen Creek in hot in the summer months with average temps in the 108 degree range and the winter months are very nice with temperatures in the mid 60’s on a daily basis.