Some of the key features of panel track blinds include:
- Versatility: Panel track blinds are available in a wide range of materials, colors, and patterns, making them suitable for any décor style.
- Large coverage: Panel track blinds are designed to cover large windows or sliding glass doors and can be up to 190 inches wide.
- Easy operation: The panels can be easily opened and closed with a cord or wand control, making them a convenient option for hard-to-reach windows.
- Light control: Panel track blinds can be made with light filtering, blackout or solar screen fabrics, making them a great option for controlling light and privacy in a room.
- Durability: Panel track blinds are made with sturdy materials and hardware, making them durable and long-lasting.
3.5" Square-corner vinyl valance with fabric insert.
Aluminum bottom hem bar provides panel stability and a finished look.
Panel overlap is always 4".
Inside Mount Gaps:
For inside mount there will be a light gap (3/8" for wand control; 1" for cord control) and a secondary treatment (curtains or draperies) is recommended to achieve complete privacy. Otherwise
Cleaning and Care:
If the panels are dusty, simply vacuum over them using an upholstery attachment or dust gently. Do not use strong detergents or spot removers.
Measure & Install
How To Measure
How To Install
Professional Measuring & Installation
Standard Lift Specifications
18" - 190"
20" - 108"
Minimum Mounting Depth:
Minimum Flush Mounting Depth:
3/4" x 2 3/4"
The tilter control is used to open and shut the blinds. Tilter control options are either a traditional wand or a cord pull. We recommend the cord pull for easier use and durability.
Specify the location of where the vanes gather when the blinds are drawn open.
Number of Panels
Choose the number of panels for the track blinds. Panels will be evenly sized.