Blinds Chalet’s Announces Line of Cordless Blinds to Increase Child Safety Awareness.
Jan 25 2011
Blinds Chalet announces their line of cordless blinds intended to protect children from the hazards of dangling cords. Every year children die or are injured from dangling cords attached to window treatments, blinds and shades. Window treatments installed before 2001 may have dangerous cords. These cords can be retrofitted with a free kit available through the Window Covering Safety Council. However, for parents who want to replace window treatments, blinds and shades, there is a wide selection of styles and brands that use cordless technology to eliminate potential dangers for babies, children and pets.
Blinds Chalet’s line of Cordless Blinds and Shades include:
• Single and Double Cell shades that also offer excellent insulation
• Blackout Single and Double Cell shades for privacy and light protection
• EnergyTrack & ComforTrack Cell Shades, which qualify for a Federal Tax Credit
• Cordless Mini Blinds – some of the most affordable
• Light Filtering Roman Shades – offering style and elegance
• Woven Wood Roman Shades – bringing in a natural element with style
• Textured Linen Roman Shades – perfect for insulation and looks
• Satin Roman Shades – a classic
• Light Filtering Pleated Shades with No Holes Privacy – excellent privacy
• Room Darkening Pleated Shades with No Holes Privacy – excellent privacy
“Children’s safety is a top priority for Blinds Chalet,” says Chris Stanley of Blinds Chalet. “Every year we do our best to educate parents and parents-to-be about the need for cordless blinds in baby and children’s rooms as well as play rooms. We urge pet owners to be aware that pets, too can become entangled in hanging cords. For the safety of your loved ones, we encourage homeowners and renters alike to replace old blinds and shades with safer cordless blinds
Blinds Chalet has been a leader in the window treatment industry for over 25 years. They specialize in cellular shades, window blinds, drapery, drapery hardware, shutters and more.
Post a Comment