Blinds Chalet Announces Top Five Reasons to Buy From Custom Blinds Manufacturers
May 23 2010
Mega stores move into town. They offer lower prices and wider selections than mom and pop stores and suddenly the mom and pop stores close down, taking money out of the local economy and sending it to multi-billion dollar corporations. Now Blinds Chalet fights back and defends why consumers should re-think going to mega-stores and return to custom window blinds stores.
1. Custom stores specialize in one product. Mega stores offer such a wide selection because they buy one-size-fits-all products and sell them at cheap prices. Blinds Chalet specializes in window treatments. They custom make each and every blind and mini-blind to the customer’s exact specifications. The consumer doesn’t have to worry about adjusting length or having extra feet of slats hanging that look as if the blinds belonged on another window.
2. Price. Because custom stores, especially on-line stores don’t have the huge overhead that larger stores have, they can offer the best quality blinds at the lowest prices. Blinds Chalet offers a wider selection for less cost.
3. Customer Service. It’s hard to find a representative at a large store that can talk to customers about the exact specifications of every product. In fact, in some discount stores, it’s hard to find anyone to talk to at all. Blinds Chalet has trained professionals that understand window treatments, mini-blinds and drapery. They know materials and how they will work in each specific room.
4. Samples. Sometimes it’s hard to choose a window treatment without taking it home to compare colors and fabrics against the rest of the design of the home. Blinds Chalet offers free samples on as many colors and styles as are needed until the right style is found.
5. Convenience. Customers don’t even have to leave the house to order from custom on-line window treatment manufacturers. Consumers can order samples, place orders and track it all from home. Blinds Chalet also offers free shipping and there is no sales tax outside of Arizona.
“We believe stores that specialize in one specific field are going to be able to offer better prices, quality and service than companies that are juggling thousands of different brands and items,” says Chris Stanley of Blinds Chalet. “We believe in working with our customers and we know our products inside and out. That gives us a distinctive edge over mega-stores who are simply interested in sales and not their customers.”
Post a Comment
M-F 6am to 5pm
Sat 6am to 3pm MST
Copyright © 2013 Blinds Chalet. All Rights Reserved.