Guide to Mini Blinds
Dec 9 2009
Mini blinds are a great way to add privacy to any window. They are lightweight and easy to install. You can choose the micro mini and the 1-inch mini blind for a traditional look or you can go a little larger with the 2-inch look. Even still, you have plenty of choices.
1-inch Mini Blinds
- The 1-inch variety comes in a wide range of colors including white, avocado, beige, black, aluminum, yellow, blue, red, jade, pink, salmon, and many more.
- You can choose between cords or cordless varieties to meet your needs. Some do not need a valance.
- You can choose 1-inch mini blinds that look like real wood.
1/2 -inch Micro Blinds
- These too come in a variety of colors but not quite as many. You can get blue, fawn, white, teal, gray, pink, aluminum, rose, black and several others as well.
- They are surprisingly easy to install. You can easily purchase and install these for less than $50.
2-inch Macro Blinds
- These are a newer product and are not widely available in a range of colors. Currently you can choose from Alabaster, Almost White, Arctic Ice, Black, Matte White, Smokey Gray, Transparent Aluminum, and White.
- However, you can get a decorative tape upgrade in a wider variety of colors.
As you can see, mini blinds are not what they used to be. You now have more options than ever. It’s no wonder they are so popular. They are easy to measure and easy to install, a do-it-yourselfer's dream come true.
|Classic 1" Aluminum Mini Blinds||Embassy 1" Mini Blinds||Privacy 1" Mini Blinds||Levolor 1" Riviera Classic Metal Blinds|
Post a Comment